Preparing for the Sacrament of Confirmation is a special time in a person’s life. God is calling us closer to him and is waiting to give us the gift of his Grace through His Sacraments. At confirmation we are showered with Grace in a special way, through the gifts of the Holy Spirit. We are “sealed” with the gift of the Holy Spirit – we belong to Christ forever.
Along with your parents, the Priests, teachers, catechists and the Faith Formation Office are here to walk with you on this spiritual journey. During this time of preparation, we invite you and your family to delve further into your faith, to seek and ask for a deeper relationship with Christ. The St. Martins Faith Community will work with you, to provide opportunities where you and your family encounter the real person of Jesus Christ.
2021 Requirements for Confirmation
(for those receiving Confirmation in the Spring of 2021)
01. Attendance and Participation in Confirmation Class (virtual and inperson)
02. Confirmation Retreat (nature of this retreat is dependent on the current restrictions)
03. Service Project (to be discussed and completed with your Confirmation class)
04. Saint Project (to be presented during Confirmation Class)
05. Letter to the Bishop
06. Submission of Required Documents
Please click on the buttons below to download the Confirmation Guide and required paperwork.
Baptismal Certification Form
(use only if you were baptized at St. Martin's,
otherwise, we need a copy of your baptismal
Sponsor Eligibility Form
Instructions for the Letter
to the Bishop
Form to submit your Saint Name
and for information about the Saint Report that
will be presented in class.