St. Martin of Tours History
Fr. Cuddy's death
Fr. John Stanislaus Cuddy was the founding priest of St. Martin’s and became its first resident pastor when he began boarding in the Schwartz house (now the Gaithersburg City Hall) in 1921.
Land (church side)
They agreed. Mr. Diamond was Catholic, and donated his share of the land. Mr. Fulks sold his portion for $10 - a fraction of its true value (and equal to about $250 today).